T’s & C’s
WARDROBE ICONS GIVEAWAY
- Overgate Shopping Centre, Dundee, DD1 1UH, is the promoter of this competition.
- The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
- Employees of Overgtae Shopping Centre cannot win this competition.
- To enter the competition, users must fill out the data capture fields and click ‘enter’ on the giveaway page, hosted on overgate.co.uk
- The competition opens at 12noon on Friday 7th June 2019, and runs until 5pm, Sunday 30th June 2019.
- The prize is a £200 Overgate gift card, an overnight stay for two including breakfast at Malmaison Dundee, lunch for two at Frankie & Benny’s Overgate and entry for two to Debenhams, Overgate, VIP event taking place on Thursday 4th
- There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged.
- Overgate reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of the unforeseen circumstance and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time prior to notice.
- The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted via email on Friday 5th July, 2019.
- If the winner fails to respond within 5 working days they will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be selected.
- The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by Overgate in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
- No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than those set out in these terms and conditions.
- Overgate cannot accept liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete. Any bulk entries received will be removed from the competition.
- Failure to comply with these rules will automatically render a prize draw entry void.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Overgate who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.