Liz Hobbs Competition T&C’s
LIZ HOBBS GROUP DUNDEE 80S TICKET GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Overgate Shopping Centre, Dundee, DD1 1UH, is the promoter of this competition.
- The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
- Employees of Overgate Shopping Centre cannot win this competition.
- To enter the competition you must follow the clues posted on Overgate’s Facebook page and locate the ‘golden ticket’ prop that will be hidden in one of our stores.
- The competition will run across five weekends starting from Saturday 20th July 2019. Only one pair of tickets can be won each weekend. Five pairs of tickets will be given away in total.
- The prize is a pair of golden tickets to DunDee 80’s at Slessor Gardens, Saturday 24th August 2019. Standing tickets only.
- There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged.
- Overgate reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of the unforeseen circumstance and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time prior to notice.
- The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be required to give details to Overgate customer service team after returning the golden ticket prop. Details will be shared with the Liz Hobbs group and winners will be added to a guest list. Tickets must be collected from the box office which will be located at Slessor Gardens on the day of the event from 4pm.
- The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by Overgate in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
- No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than those set out in these terms and conditions.
- Overgate cannot accept liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete. Any bulk entries received will be removed from the competition.
- Failure to comply with these rules will automatically render a prize draw entry void.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Overgate who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.