Supervisor (permanent – 30hrs)
- Able to work 5 days a week including Saturday or Sunday*
- Able to work as late as 10pm when needed for training, merchandising or stocktake.
- Someone who enjoys spending your day talking to other people.
- Excited about retail and customer service.
- Interested in our ethics as well as our products?
- Looking for a challenge.
- Confidently support team members with honest conversations to help their performance and development
- Communicate effectively, remembering important details and sharing with he right people at the right times
- Be professional and maintain a healthy work life balance
- Be creative and confident in achieving targets or planning projects
- Encourage our stores culture of constant learning, making sure all team members are equally invested in
- Be confident and use the resources you re given
- Use a growth mindset and positively to focus on what we want to achieve
- Maintain your focus to help us achieve consistently high productivity across all areas of our business
HOW TO APPLY: please click here
1st stage: group interview 9/8/22
2nd stage if successful: one to one interview, 1 hour max 11-13/8/22 3rd stage if successful: trial shift, 1hr 16-20/8/22
Start date: negotiable, ideally asap.
CLOSING DATE: Midnight of the 27/07/2022