Sales Advisor (Dundee)
As one of the UK’s largest independent foreign exchange providers, Currency Exchange Corporation (CEC), part of the Fexco Group, is a leading provider of complete FX services. Since it was established in 1996, CEC has been driven by a spirit of innovation and focus on customer experience in the provision of travel money.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Advisor to join our store in Dundee.
This is a part-time role, working 14 hours per week which will include weekends. You’ll need a flexible approach to your working hours.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying and delivering customer requirements, meeting and exceeding their needs and maximising sales
- Achieving and where possible exceeding individual and team sales and service targets
- Identifying opportunities to cross sell various products and services
- Effective and accurate cash handling and reconciliation
- Ensuring the store meets all operational standards and the highest levels of presentation are always maintained
- Adhering to all Company Policies including Health and Safety, AML and Security
- Dealing professionally and knowledgably with all customer complaints/queries ensuring a satisfactory conclusion is met
- Ensuring telephone calls are answered in a prompt, polite and professional manner
- Undertake marketing initiatives, to promote the Bureau and increase brand awareness
- Ensuring all point of sale and company material is displayed correctly and in working order
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Demonstrable excellent customer service experience ideally obtained in a cash handling environment
- Experience of working with foreign currencies is preferred
- Demonstrable superior customer service skills
- Numerate, with excellent accuracy and an eye for detail
- Comfortable communicating on all levels including within the business and to external customers and suppliers
- Must be flexible and have a can-do attitude and approach