Emily in Paris Outfits from Overgate
If like us, you have binge watched ‘Emily in Paris’ and are eagerly waiting the announcement of a second (…third…fourth) series, you will be aware that the ten-episode Netflix hit boasts more than its fair share of fashion moments.
Whether you’re into Emily’s style or not, you can’t help but love her character and what’s not to admire when most of us are still stuck working from home in a pair of tracksuit bottoms.
From Chanel to Christian Louboutin, a girl can dream of owning a wardrobe like Emily, however, we have picked out pieces from Overgate retailers to help you recreate the looks for a fraction of the price.
- Our first look is the iconic Veronica Beard checked two-piece and beret. We’ve swapped the shorts for a mini skirt in this look from Topshop. Simply add a red beret and you’ve got the look!
Black and white mini houndstooth single breasted blazer, £55 and matching mini skirt, £29
- Look number two is a classic LBD, which you can’t go wrong with for any formal occasion. This midi version is classy and elegant with bardot sleeves for extra sophistication. Our pick is available from Dorothy Perkins (Debenhams) for £65.
- This bright pink coat worn by Emily when she meets Camille (who’s style is also giving us envy!) is the perfect splash of colour that we didn’t know our wardrobes needed until now! Our pick is this Bright Pink Boucle Trench, £79 from Topshop. Fashionista’s, this one is for you…
- Not quite ready to let go of all our summer staples yet, this multi-coloured Millie Floral Print Ruched Mini Dress from Miss Selfridge (Debenhams), is our alternative to Emily’s lily printed dress and is available for just £20 in the sale! Don’t shy away from a short dress in autumn, simply pair with boots and swap a thin jacket for a winter coat to stay warm and stylish.
- At Emily’s influencer lunch, we were introduced to the bold green Chanel jacket (which retailed for over £5,000). Our pick is this slightly muted Sage Classic Shacket, from Topshop for £49.99. This pretty pastel style is super feminine and the perfect approach to outerwear.
- Emily basically wears only heels throughout the entire series, which on cobblestone streets, is a very brave footwear choice. Our pick are these White textured high heel boots from River Island, £55. With a side zip fastening, pointed square toe and block heel, these are a stylish yet practical solution.
- And last but by no means least, we can’t ignore the fact that Emily rarely leaves her apartment without some form of hat, the most popular being either a beret or a bucket hat. Not quite convinced you can pull this trend off? Well, our Mink Vinyl Bucket Hat from Topshop is reduced to £5 in the sale, making it the perfect trial piece!