Finding it difficult to think of a great gift idea for Father’s Day? We’ve put together a list of ideas to suit the tech-obsessed to the foodies and beyond, all available from Overgate!
- Our first pick is the one-stop-shop for everything Dad related…Menkind! From gadgets such as a Shiatsu Massage Cushion to DIY magnetic wristbands, not to forget the popular Lazy Man Frying Pan or the Dapper Cap Shoe Shine Kit. At Menkind, buying gifts for men has never been easier.
- Gift idea no.2 is aimed at the ‘Sporty Dad’ for those who like to play, watch or try something new. Visit Argos to browse products such as training equipment, a practice putting green, smart watches, sports earphones, and sports related computer games.
- For those who like to take care of their appearance, let them cleanse, shave and moisturize with Kiehl’s skincare products specifically formulated for men. Available from Debenhams, pop-in store to browse the full product range and let him take advantage of a free skincare consultation. For more fresh cosmetic gifts, LUSH have a full range of limited-edition Father’s Day products that are definitely better than socks!
- Everyone needs a hefty cup of perfectly brewed coffee in the morning, especially a hard-working parent or partner. Create expertly crafted coffees at the touch of a button with Debenhams specialist range of coffee machines. With machines from brands including Nespresso, DeLonghi, Nescafé Dolce Gusto and Tassimo by Bosch.
- For braw Scottish gifts and cards, look no further than our independent gift shop, Little Thistle. With themed gifts from Still Game alongside Harris Tweed wallets and hipflasks, we guarantee he will think his gift is ‘pure dad brilliant’!
- Whatever his style, treat him to a luxury watch from Goldsmiths with up to 30% off! From brands such as TAGHeuer and Omega, you will be sure to get in the good books with this one.
- Needing to update his fragrance cupboard? Now is the perfect time with up to 60% off gift sets at The Fragrance Shop and deals of the week and exclusive gifts with purchase at The Perfume Shop!
- Last but not least, if you prefer to spend time with Dad and you both love food…treat him to a meal at Frankie & Benny’s, Overgate! The restaurant has recently launched a fantastic new menu and has offers such as a free pint and 2 courses for only £13.99. Call today to book your table before it’s too late